Skip to main content

This page is closed and is not accepting further donations

Dan Ferguson is raising money for Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital

Bath Half 2015

Event date: 1st March 2015

Total raised so far

407%

£1,221 of £300 target by 12 supporters

+£292.75 Gift Aid

+£0 Offline donations

My story

I am set to run the Bath Half Marathon in March for Great Ormond Street Hospital and Bath Spa University Football Society.

GOSH is a charity very close to my heart, as my younger sister has been looked after by the Hospital since she was a baby and to which 80% of my donations will go and the remaining 20% will go to the Bath Spa University Football Society which is currently in severe debt which consequently restricts the societies capabilities.

Any donations would be greatly appreciated by not only me but the charities mentioned

P.S. When you make a donation, don't forget to check the Gift Aid box if you're a UK taxpayer as then your charity can claim an extra 25% from the government


Thank you for checking out my page. Making a donation is fast, easy and secure thanks to Give as you Live Donate. They'll take your donation and pass it onto Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.

Dan Ferguson is fundraising for

Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital

Charity number: 1160024

Recent donations

5 years ago

Alex Kendall

Good Luck Mate

£5.00 + £1.25 Gift Aid

5 years ago

gina and les ferguson (nan & grandad)

Fantastic of you Dan -you can do it.

£1,000.00 + £250.00 Gift Aid

5 years ago

LMJ

2hr's or my money back... ;) Good luck brother

£25.00

5 years ago

Gran and Grandad

Have a great day, good luck!

£25.00 + £6.25 Gift Aid

5 years ago

Jace

£10.00 + £2.50 Gift Aid

5 years ago

Jordan

For the six second pizza splash :L

£6.00 + £1.50 Gift Aid

5 years ago

Tara

Good luck sweets x

£20.00

5 years ago

Redderz

Great cause, good luck for it

£10.00 + £2.50 Gift Aid

5 years ago

Anonymous

£5.00

5 years ago

Gabs

Sorry I can't afford more bro. See you at the finish line :)

£5.00 + £1.25 Gift Aid

More great ways you can raise funds