Skip to main content

This page is closed and is not accepting further donations

Total raised so far

£4,808.40 +£982.10 Gift Aid See breakdown

Recent donations

4 months ago



+ £87.50 Gift Aid

5 months ago



+ £62.50 Gift Aid

5 months ago



+ £10.00 Gift Aid

Well done Claire xxx

5 months ago



+ £50.00 Gift Aid

Well done

5 months ago



+ £31.25 Gift Aid

5 months ago

Philippa Hoy


+ £5.00 Gift Aid

5 months ago

The James family


+ £7.50 Gift Aid

Well Done! You’re amazing!

5 months ago

David Kelly


Well done Claire!!

5 months ago



+ £46.50 Gift Aid

Well Done Claire x

5 months ago



+ £7.50 Gift Aid


Claire Estick London Marathon 2023

Event date: 23rd April 2023

Claire Estick is raising money for The Daniel Estick Trust and Willen Hospice

My story

I've always wanted to run the London Marathon and for many years to give me a platform to raise money for charities close to my heart .

The Daniel Estick Trust, established by myself and Ian after the death of our son works hard to provide memory boxes to hospices all over the UK to support bereaved parents. One of those hospices is Willen based in our home town of Milton Keynes. The Daniel Estick Trust works closely with the family support team who use the trusts memory boxes to help support families who loose loved ones at the Hospice.

It's the big 5..0.. for me this year and Daniel would have turned 16 in March if he was still with us, so I've teamed up with Willen Hospice to mark this important year to realise my wish to stagger 26.2 miles to raise funds for both charities so we can both continue to support parents who suffer the death of a child.

40% of my fundraising will go to Willen Hospice, the other 60% to The Daniel Estick Trust to allow both charities to keep up the good work both locally in Milton Keynes and across the wider UK Hospice network.

Thank you for checking out my page. Making a donation is fast, easy and secure thanks to Give as you Live Donate. They'll take your donation and pass it onto The Daniel Estick Trust and Willen Hospice.

My updates

5 months ago


It was wet, cold and a long way, but worth every step.. Thank you to all who donated to my chosen causes. Both will us the money wisely to support families cope with the loss of a loved one.

Image uploaded with update

My 2 charities

The Daniel Estick Trust

Charity number: 1171345

Willen Hospice

Charity number: 270194

Claire Estick is fundraising as part of

London Marathon 2023

23rd April 2023

More great ways you can raise funds