1 month ago
2 months ago
Raising money for Pett Level Independent Rescue Boat
PLIRB Calendar 2023 Photo Competition
Share this page with your friends:
WELL, after the amazing success of our 2022 PLIRB calendar photo competition, we're all set and ready to get started on our 2023 calendar ... all we need is some of our wonderful supporters and friends to help us!
After the amazing images contributed last year, we just know there are plenty of friendly photographers and stunning scenes out there to inspire another fantastic fundraising calendar, so we’re currently inviting contributions of images (and donations) for this year’s competition.
Each month of the year is its own category, and the competition is open from 3rd June to 4th September 2022. That’s a 3 month window for submission but it doesn’t matter when your photograph was taken!
With 12 months of the year to fill there’s plenty of category choices to suit your shot. So, if you feel your snowy shingle and sand shot taken this February is rather Christmassy, you could enter it in the December category - it’s up to you!
We’ll put updates on our Fundraising events page on Facebook so everyone knows how many entries have been received for each category (month).
IN IT TO WIN IT ...
* 12 winning photos will be chosen, with each winner's photo featuring as the month's image in our 2023 calendar - one chosen from each category.
* Each winner will also receive two free copies of the calendar as their prize.
* One overall competition winner will be chosen and will receive a voucher for a canvas print of their winning shot.
Information about the judges and canvas prize to be added soon!
TO ENTER ...
* You can enter up to 5 images but each image requires a £5 donation please.
* Images should be in landscape format and a minimum size / quality of 4MB please.
* The file name of the photo should include: the location of the shot, the photographer’s name; the month of the category you’re entering, eg: PettLevel_ASmith_Dec.
* Make your donation via this competition donation page (minimum £5 per image entered) using the donation button. Add your name and the category (month) you’re entering your photo(s) for in the message part of the donation. You could also add your own message if you’d like to – we love to hear from our supporters!
* Please send an email with your photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org and within the email please include the month(s) you're entering the photo(s) for and your name and contact details (phone, email or both).
* Competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 4th September 2022 - after this no more entries will be accepted.
* Photos of Pett Level will of course be a real focus (see what we did there?) but photos from all around our local coastal and inland rescue service vicinity are invited. For example, views from across the Rye Harbour Nature Reserve, Ecclesbourne Glen, Fairlight, and Winchelsea Beach areas, plus there are stunning shots to be taken of the coastal views as seen from Icklesham, Udimore and Winchelsea.
* By entering our photo competition you are giving us permission to (a) share your entry on our website and social media (b) print your photograph in our calendar, if you are chosen as a winner. If you do not agree to this, please do not enter the competition.
Full terms and conditions for entering this competition are on our website - please see our BLOG page at https://plirb.com for more details.
Thank you for checking out my page. Making a donation is fast, easy and secure thanks to Give as you Live Donate. They'll take your donation and pass it onto Pett Level Independent Rescue Boat.
More great ways you can raise funds
Help me raise more
Your donations will help the great work Pett Level Independent Rescue Boat do.Donate now