Total raised so far
£0.00 of £150 target
No donations to show
Gregg Slater is raising money for Sheffield Futures
Raising money for Sheffield Futures
Event date: 25th September 2022
Share this page with your friends:
Sheffield Futures provides a range of emotional health and wellbeing support via their Door 43 service – this gives young people the flexibility they need to access different specialist support services, such as counselling and other psychological therapies, awareness and advice, health clinics, group work and positive activities. The charity offers free emotional wellbeing support for 13-25 year olds in Sheffield and the surrounding areas.
• £5 can fund the resources for an activity for a young person accessing our wellbeing group support;
• £10 can provide a wellbeing check-in for a young person with a trained wellbeing practitioner to provide emotional support;
• £20 can provide a 1:1 counselling session for a young person to talk about their feelings and how they are coping with their mental health challenges;
• £60 could fund a Wellbeing Café for a group of young people. These are interactive groups led by wellbeing practitioners that enable peer to peer support and provide therapeutic discussions on key issues, such as exam stress, time management and self-care.
• £250 could provide a full counselling program for one young person.
Thank you for checking out my page. Making a donation is fast, easy and secure thanks to Give as you Live Donate. They'll take your donation and pass it onto Sheffield Futures.
Gregg Slater is fundraising as part of
Sheffield 10k 2022
25th September 2022Join event
More great ways you can raise funds
Help me reach my £150 target
Your donations will help the great work Sheffield Futures do.Donate now