CARA is an independent international charity, which main activities include:
1. HIV/AIDS: prevention, care and support for those affected by HIV/AIDS through:
* Outreach: We distribute free condoms and sexual health information about HIV/AIDS and other STIs;
* Drop-in service: Providing advice on sexual health issues and signposting to the relevant public services;
* Campaigns: Working with the communities to reduce the incidence of HIV, STIs and teenage pregnancy;
* Support Group/Discussion: Prevention, care and support for those affected by HIV/AIDS and their family;
* Workshop/Seminars to empower poor people, especially women, to be in control of their sexual health;
2. Health: striving to reduce childhood death and illness;
3. Education: providing quality basic education for all, especially girls;
4. Water and sanitation: provision of clean water and adequate sanitation;
5. Protection: protection for people affected by conflict, natural disaster and exploitation;
6. Translation & Interpretation Services in French, Portuguese, Somali, Kinyarwanda, Lingala & English;
7. Legal: helping the poor to know, understand and achieve their rights;
We rely on our members and the generosity of the public in securing donations and legacies so that we can continue the work we provide in the United Kingdom and Africa.
Thank you for checking out my page. Making a donation is fast, easy and secure thanks to Give as you Live Donate. They'll take your donation and pass it onto CARA.