This is an appeal from CCP charity on behalf of a young family in Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham. At CCP we support people experiencing difficulty in coping with family life and social situations. Our family are a mum and her 3 girls aged 13, 4 and 2 and her 10 month old little boy. They moved into the property 18 months ago and part of its appeal was the large garden for the children. Sadly, however they have never been able to play in the space because it is unsafe. Garden designer Claire Baker has kindly designed a safe, child-friendly garden which includes enticing places for the children to play, space for growing flowers and vegetables and space for outdoor dining. We are relying on the donations from our lovely supporters to help cover the costs of this project which we have estimated to cost £2500 overall. A safe garden for our children to play in is something many of us take for granted so please support us to improve the lives of this young Cheltenham family. Thank You!
What your donation can buy:
• £5 can buy 4kg of grass seed
• £10 can buy 1kg of play sand for the children’s sandpit
• £30 can buy the paving for stepping stones across the gravel in the garden
• £50 covers the cost of hiring a skip for one day whilst the work is going on
• £120 can buy a wooden swing for the garden
• £500 can buy a 6x5m playhouse for the children including assembly onsite.
You can find out more about the appeal here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPyoPCi4_OY
Thank you for checking out our page. Making a donation is fast, easy and secure thanks to Give as you Live Donate. They'll take your donation and pass it onto CCP - Caring for Communities and People.