DEBRA November Knitting Challenge
Event dates: 1st November 2023 – 30th November 2023
DEBRA UK is raising money for DEBRA
Share this page with your friends:
Join us this November for a month-long knitting challenge – knit every day in November to help #StopThePain of EB.
Whether you are an expert knitter, or learning a new skill, every day you spend knitting in November could help us fund research into potential treatments that could help stop the pain of the genetic skin blistering condition, EB.
How can I get involved?
- Join dedicated Facebook group.
- If you do not wish to use Facebook to set up your fundraiser, you can set up a fundraising page through Give as you Live.
- Choose your challenge – one project, lots of items, or knit for a set amount of time each day in the month.
- Share your challenge with your friends and family and ask them to sponsor you!
- Don’t forget to share your progress and creations in the Facebook group.
To find out more, please visit November Knitting Challenge 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Kelly.email@example.com.
Money raised in the November Knitting Challenge will go towards our A Life Free of Pain appeal, which aims to raise £5m by the end of this year to develop treatments that will enable people to live free from the pain of EB.
Thank you for your support.
Thank you for checking out my page. Making a donation is fast, easy and secure thanks to Give as you Live Donate. They'll take your donation and pass it onto DEBRA.
DEBRA UK is fundraising as part of
A Life Free of Pain
More great ways you can raise funds
Help me raise more
Your donations will help the great work DEBRA do.Donate now